Monday, August 18, 2008

blaaah

so i just got back today it was so tiring we drove 8 hours to oregon to find ourselves arriving late at night. then sleeped on hard wooden benches, when we awoke i found myself realizing i brought no underwear. so I went to walmart and got me some new underwear, i also hard to buy meals for the next few days cause kegan didnt like the food. anyhow the highlights were the were the family dispersion it was great every one just dispersed to do there own thing i only had to talk to sandy once. next highlight was the horseshoe championship it always ends up with cory winning i didnt participate i was at walmart cory felt bad so he found me later and was did the horseshoe toss by ourselves and i won again. he never can win me anyhow. last but not least the traditional skits at the ampitheater this year only 2 skits total but instead we did hows your family been and most of us had enjoyed that part last highlight the trip home. hooooomme . i got sick on the way feels like hay fever my throat is burning i got terrible sleep last night thank goodness for nighquill or how ever its spelled. so that was the reunion we went too i love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds nearly tolerable...good thing for walmart..old underwear,nasty.
Did you take any pictures? Do you guys have pictures at all? If you want to upload them and make your sister very happy, all you have to do is click on the little icon of a picture when you are writing your post, click on "browse" and then click on "my pictures"
I know you probably don't need the instructions but just in case I thought I'd tell you.
Whose Cory? You mean your old friend Cory? Bland? Are you still friends with him?

TooSure said...

Any family get-togethers are fun! I know they don't always turn out like you expected but they are sooo worth it and the memories are great!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Funny on the underwear, I don't even know HOW many times I've forgotten that. And no offense to Kegan, but everyone doing their own thing sounds pretty boring to me, I go to reunions to visit with those I haven't seen for a bit. Anyways, I'm glad you persevered cause I know it's important to Kegan, just as it's important to you to spend some time with your family... our family is kinda wierd tho, we are fine going for long stretches w/o seeing eachother, whereas most families can't seem to do that very well.... it's strange to me. Anyways, Love you, glad to hear you're still alive! And keep up the good work on the Marriage... I have never said they are easy, they're just way worth it.

Bloo Ruin said...

The Linvilles are related to the Blands..so yes Cory B is who Bean is referring to.

I personally like the 'doing your own thing' part. If a group decides to do an activity that counts as it isn't a planned activity.

That is why Gupca and TinTin dealt with some of the planned activities for the Ostler reunion we were in charge of. (that and the critters health status).